PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I find the tamper bit is great for opening tins of pipe tobacco or breaking their seal. It works better then any American coin (haven't tried a lot of other countries coins for that, might work better). The "reamer" is great for lifting the zippo fluid spout again works better then the coin they tell you to use. Basically the pipe tool is a better coin.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Costs a fortune in replacement pipe tools and have you seen the rust spots the modern shit causes? I am telling you Sherlock Holmes would have had way too many issues with his hypodermic needles with todays junk man! Lol
haven't even seen that stuff in a long while except a stray rock I vacuumed up in the library as in literally used a vacuum to clean the floor that happened to have a tiny little rock.

• Wow
Reactions: Jacob74 and BROBS

huckleberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2017
Kentucky
When soldering electronic wires and components, I'll use the pick to move/probe/guide and scrape various items. It's rather handy if I do say so...Snorting anything with a small spoon went out of style many years ago...It'll make you howl at the Moon and go Blind...

Reactions: Jacob74 and BROBS

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I find the tamper bit is great for opening tins of pipe tobacco or breaking their seal. It works better then any American coin (haven't tried a lot of other countries coins for that, might work better). The "reamer" is great for lifting the zippo fluid spout again works better then the coin they tell you to use. Basically the pipe tool is a better coin.

Exactly this. ⬆️
Mine is a little "weak" and I need to be careful of bending it too far but it works. Zippo top too.