Do You Know When the IPSD Deals Will Start?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Has anyone heard about anything being offered at 4Noggins? They seem pretty quiet. I wonder if it's worth waiting til the 20th? I've noticed too that SP & 4Noggins are low in stock. Wonder if there are supply issues?

I am almost cured of both PAD and TAD. I plan to buy tobacco only 3/4 times this year. Today was the first time I placed an order this year, and almost 3 months since my last order.

I never did properly experience the world of goopy aromatics so got a pound of Cream Brûlée

A goopy aromatic is best experienced in a Cob (IMO) so I got the Cob finally with the iconic Americana shape (MacArthur)

Also a lot of other goodies as I may not place another order in the next 3 / 4 months

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Hey is this the show off your loot thread or what?

002-457-6631.9694.jpg
Finally picked up a Vauen Eron I've been wanting for a while. Was waiting for it to show up on the much cheaper SPEU but my birthdays coming up and I got tired of the hunt.

002-598-14782.1362.jpg
Also grabbed this Ropp Stout Pot. I've been wanting another short pipe and one with a wide bowl as all my current ones are slight variations of the standard 20mm chamber. This fit the bill perfectly.

A 500g bag of Devil's Holiday almost made the cut again but the final price scared me off. Next time.

• Love
Reactions: Morsoth

Morsoth

Lurker
Feb 27, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
PAD is real. Last year, I claimed loud and clear that my collection was 100% complete. People recognized the lies, and never believed me... And here I am today... I convinced myself that my MM Little Devil Cutty needed a friend the same size to go on the shelf at its side, so I had to order a MM Stubby.

Then, I wanted a pipe similar -- but slightly different -- to my Peterson Aran Rusticated 68 (probably ma favorite pipe), for when I go for a lunt; a pipe that could be placed in a pocket without me feeling obligated to be delicate with it, then the Brigham Voyageur 123 seemed to be the perfect choice.

And then, because I love the rusticated finish, and love my Peterson Aran Smooth 606, I wanted a pipe similar in shape but with a higher bowl and a rusticated finish, so my choice stopped at the Peterson Dublin Rusticated 120!

But now... yes now... my pipe collection is 100% complete... WHO needs more than 23 pipes after a year of Pipe Smoking?

Oh, and good idea, lets show our "coming our way soon" pipes! Here's what got shipped Thursday:

Brigham: Voyageur (123) (Rock Maple Inserts)​

002-491-6983.7855.jpg

Peterson: Dublin Filter Rusticated (120) Fishtail (9mm)​

002-029-85634.2983.jpg

Missouri Meerschaum: Stubby​

002-543-0080.2847.jpg

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Anyone get a 4Noggins coupon???

Please post if so.

Haven't heard a peep from them since the CRF release back in September. Also can't find anything on other forum's "current happenings" threads either. Keep an eye on your email but if you're down to the wire they've used IPSDsale and feb*year* so feb2023 before. Obviously no guarantees but it could be worth a shot.

Reactions: romaso

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
PAD is real. Last year, I claimed loud and clear that my collection was 100% complete. People recognized the lies, and never believed me... And here I am today... I convinced myself that my MM Little Devil Cutty needed a friend the same size to go on the shelf at its side, so I had to order a MM Stubby.

Then, I wanted a pipe similar -- but slightly different -- to my Peterson Aran Rusticated 68 (probably ma favorite pipe), for when I go for a lunt; a pipe that could be placed in a pocket without me feeling obligated to be delicate with it, then the Brigham Voyageur 123 seemed to be the perfect choice.

And then, because I love the rusticated finish, and love my Peterson Aran Smooth 606, I wanted a pipe similar in shape but with a higher bowl and a rusticated finish, so my choice stopped at the Peterson Dublin Rusticated 120!

But now... yes now... my pipe collection is 100% complete... WHO needs more than 23 pipes after a year of Pipe Smoking?

Oh, and good idea, lets show our "coming our way soon" pipes! Here's what got shipped Thursday:

Brigham: Voyageur (123) (Rock Maple Inserts)​

002-491-6983.7855.jpg

Peterson: Dublin Filter Rusticated (120) Fishtail (9mm)​

002-029-85634.2983.jpg

Missouri Meerschaum: Stubby​

002-543-0080.2847.jpg
I love the 120 - have an Irish Made Army - smokes wonderful!

Reactions: Morsoth

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Not exciting, but I needed pipe cleaners so I bought three bags of 100 BJ Long regular and another set of 24 churchwarden pipe cleaners, and just because I've been enjoying some Lanes Limited HGL lately, I bought 2 ounces of that in bulk, all this from SP. I started with P&C because they had a 20% discount, but their check-out couldn't line up with my antiquated Mac, and they don't staff their toll-free number after 2 p.m. on Saturday, so SP got my business. I've always had a somewhat easier time with SP, for whatever reasons. Happy IPSD.

I have some tapered pipe cleaners left, that I will use when I need the extra thickness and fluff, but I prefer the regulars for routine use. Here's to clear airways.