PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I don't really know much about how emojis work. I wonder if everyone here here sees the same thing when they click on the smiley face icon.... by the way, why does that icon NOT show up sometimes, like now?

Any way, my point is this. When I open the emoji section I see a few good ones and an absolute ton of others that no one seems to use. I would like to suggest that the powers that be on this forum consider removing some of those dead ones and add some new, more interesting ones. I personally find them amusing in the posting, especially the animated ones.

Reactions: Laurent

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
I don't really know much about how emojis work. I wonder if everyone here here sees the same thing when they click on the smiley face icon.... by the way, why does that icon NOT show up sometimes, like now?

Any way, my point is this. When I open the emoji section I see a few good ones and an absolute ton of others that no one seems to use. I would like to suggest that the powers that be on this forum consider removing some of those dead ones and add some new, more interesting ones. I personally find them amusing in the posting, especially the animated ones.
nnnnbdwcrayhahaupuffyrotf:sher: animated one only these few.

Reactions: STP and Laurent

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Not sure on other devices, but you have access to all of the emojis from Apple in the lower left-hand corner of the on-screen keyboard.

403AA524-2B77-43B0-9C3B-D25F52739C18.png

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Emojis are for current generation of keyboard illiterates who can not simply type out stupid face expressions using :, ;, ), and so on. Or excuse for someone like me who couldn't bother to understand them.

• Haha
Reactions: tklee

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
I just read that the current generation thinks leaving a smile face is “Colossally insulting in every conceivable way.” We’ve come a long way from Forest Gump.

• Wow
Reactions: tklee