PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I don't really know much about how emojis work. I wonder if everyone here here sees the same thing when they click on the smiley face icon.... by the way, why does that icon NOT show up sometimes, like now?

Any way, my point is this. When I open the emoji section I see a few good ones and an absolute ton of others that no one seems to use. I would like to suggest that the powers that be on this forum consider removing some of those dead ones and add some new, more interesting ones. I personally find them amusing in the posting, especially the animated ones.
Still no response to the original proposal on this thread.... :(

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
And months have gone by with the same bunch of useless emojis on the site. Surely, one of the moderators knows how to remove the useless ones and replace them with some better ones. Just today I wanted to use the "tip of the hat" emoji I've seen many times, but no, it's not available. Pretty please! puffy

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
And months have gone by with the same bunch of useless emojis on the site. Surely, one of the moderators knows how to remove the useless ones and replace them with some better ones. Just today I wanted to use the "tip of the hat" emoji I've seen many times, but no, it's not available. Pretty please! puffy

You can always go online and just attach some emojis to a post you make instead, if the forum lacks any.

Like my shaka I add in from the emoji site.

🤙

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon