PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromenut

Lurker
Nov 8, 2011
Totally forgot I had won these until they showed up yesterday. First is a very nice Cassano Calabash. Smoked it today with some local OTC called Jamaican Rum - OMG was the best tobacco I've had yet! Course, could be that it's also the Calabash that smokes very well!
Cassano01.jpg

Cassano02.jpg

Cassano03.jpg

Cassano04.jpg

Simply a fabulous pipe. Now, one of my very favorites, I've not tried it yet today as I was so pleased with the calabash, but this Hackert is so sweet! Heavy, like I could knock someone out with it, and nice sized bowl, beautifully made.
Haskert01.jpg

Haskert02.jpg

Haskert03.jpg

Please let me know what you think of these. I've not tried a Hackert before but have heard plenty good things about them. This one was pre-smmoked but in excellent shape. Really fills the palm of your hand up, very manly feeling pipe. The Cassano on the other hand feels light compared to the Hackert but still heavier than most of my straight pipes, and it was not smoked, but well prepped. Both pipes are beautiful to me, hope to try the Hackert tomorrow.

chromenut

Lurker
Nov 8, 2011
I feel like I stole these. Got the Calabash for $40 and the Hackert for $27. Totally forgot about them so was like a delayed birthday gift today!

Status
Not open for further replies.