PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I am going to attempt to make my own humidor and I stumbled across these plans and thought some of you may like to see it. I am not going to make this exactly as it shows but it is a good guide. If I ever finish with school, a baby and all I will post pics. Happy building. :puffpipe:
http://www.finewoodworking.com/PlansAndProjects/PlansAndProjectsArticle.aspx?id=32285

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I like to store open tinned pipe tobacco in humidors.I tend to smoke a lot of different kinds of tobacco at a time and humidors help ,e to keep them optimal in my dry Colorado air. I find the humidity needs to be slightly less, but it works really well for me. Plus it looks good on my desk. I smoke an occasional cigar, but I am really a pipe man. :puffpipe:

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I like to store open tinned pipe tobacco in humidors.I tend to smoke a lot of different kinds of tobacco at a time and humidors help ,e to keep them optimal in my dry Colorado air. I find the humidity needs to be slightly less, but it works really well for me. Plus it looks good on my desk. I smoke an occasional cigar, but I am really a pipe man. [:puffpipe:]
Mason Jars will become your best friend in the mean time, methinks.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
Well, I already have three humidors in the mean time, I just think I need a bigger one for more tobacco. I guess I should say I also keep bulk tobacco in jar. Just thought some people might like the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.