PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

KS Pipes

Might Stick Around
Apr 29, 2024
I'm extremely impressed with Usyk against these big guys. I was rooting for Fury and wish he'd spent more time boxing and less showboating. He does a good job coming back from knock downs and how well he recovered from being out on his feet like he was.

Hopefully, he makes the corrections he needs to and wins in October.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Anyone watching the 5v5 tonight?
It's a good looking card top to bottom but I will only catch the last two fights.

Hrgovic was once a top prospect in my eyes but after Zhang brutalized him I think he is toast. I'm taking Dubois to beat him bad. UD decision for Dubois.

I expect Wilder to hang them up after the beating he takes tonight. Fury ruined him. He will feel the power of Zhang early and often but won't quit and neither will his corner. I think it will he a tko for Zhang in round 10.

• Love
Reactions: jaingorenard

jaingorenard

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK
It's a good looking card top to bottom but I will only catch the last two fights.

Hrgovic was once a top prospect in my eyes but after Zhang brutalized him I think he is toast. I'm taking Dubois to beat him bad. UD decision for Dubois.

I expect Wilder to hang them up after the beating he takes tonight. Fury ruined him. He will feel the power of Zhang early and often but won't quit and neither will his corner. I think it will he a tko for Zhang in round 10.
Couldn't agree more, I think Dubois and Zhang for the last two fights.

Reactions: seanv

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Wilder was never the same after the 2nd fight vs Fury. I really do hope he is done. As they said after the knockout, he was not a skilled fighter but he made his way with heart, determination and one of the hardest hitting right hands of this time or maybe ever

Reactions: jaingorenard