PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Our next regular meeting will be on 06/16/11 at 8PM at Cigar & Tabac. The main discussion will be about the pipe show which is just a week later (6-25/26). Our featured speaker will be Ken Davis on general pipe maintenance.
We still have two of our 2011 Pipes of the Year that were made by Scott Thile. These are very reasonably priced. Contact me if you are interested in one. I can send pictures if you would like to take a look first.
As the last meeting before the show I am sure we will be looking for people who haven't been able to volunteer yet to do so so that we can have a great show.
If you are interested in the attending the show you can get more information at www.gkcpipeclub.com.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
If people would like to pre-order the raffle tickets for the Carvers Contest Seven-Day Set or for the Grand Raffle they can contact me.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
This is the last meeting before the show. Lots of cool things going on. We will have the pipe maintenance demo, the schedule for the work parties to get things set up for the show, pre-show sales of carver's and grand raffle tickets for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.