PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

phdaemon

Lurker
May 31, 2022
Hello all. Long time lurker, been posting a bit more lately.

Been smoking cigars and pipes for almost 2 years now. Have a huge collection of cigars, pipes, and pipe tobacco, when I get into a hobby, I go heavy on it. I made some decent friends that pointed me in the right direction and now my wallet hasn't been the same.

Since earlier this year I have gotten into some estate pipe restorations as a hobby so you might see me in those forums every once in a while.

Looking forward to interacting a bit more.

Cheers, and stay smokey.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I can totally relate when you get into a hobby you go balls to the walls. Pipes and pipe tobacco are different. The art of smoking a pipe is difficult. Learning to smoke flakes and plugs presents their own issues but well worth it.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
welcome aboard. What's going on? we've had this huge influx of west coasters (is that a proper term?) on this site. Which rocks and all that but I can't help wonder why now. Why now? My theory is that all the guys in PA and Texas smoked our pipes and the clouds went up into the atmosphere combined and now touched down near the ocean the peaceful one (taking the name literally). For a while it was like every third new person was from PA or Texas.

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Sometimes lurking ain't a bad thing, depends on what you are lurking at, welcome from SW Ohio

• Haha
Reactions: phdaemon