PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KS Pipes

Lurker
Apr 29, 2024
Howdy partner! From central Nebraska, for a few more months, then we are relocating to the family homestead in Rawlins County.
How do? You wont be too terribly far from where I am, Graham County. I lived in Fairfield, Nebraska before moving back here.

I hope your move goes good and you arrive back to the homestead safely. 👍🏻

Reactions: Buffalo

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
How do? You wont be too terribly far from where I am, Graham County. I lived in Fairfield, Nebraska before moving back here.

I hope your move goes good and you arrive back to the homestead safely. 👍🏻
Small world! We live in Aurora, just north of Fairfield! We will have to make sure to get together once we are down there for a few bowls!

Reactions: KS Pipes

Fuelman

Might Stick Around
Apr 20, 2024
Indiana
Howdy everyone! Decided to sign up, after reading a good bit. Been smoking pipes for about 9 months. Currently, my favorites are VaPers and Cult Blood Red Moon, for an aromatic.

Looking forward to continuing my learning and contribute where I can.
Welcome from Indiana. You can never go wrong with cult blood Red moon.

KS Pipes

Lurker
Apr 29, 2024
Small world! We live in Aurora, just north of Fairfield! We will have to make sure to get together once we are down there for a few bowls!
Like the elevator co-op. I know exactly where that is. It is a small world for sure. Kinda crazy where all I've bumped into people from NW Kansas. A few bowls together sounds good to me. 👍🏻

Reactions: Buffalo

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Like the elevator co-op. I know exactly where that is. It is a small world for sure. Kinda crazy where all I've bumped into people from NW Kansas. A few bowls together sounds good to me. 👍🏻
Yessir! When I was in high school, Aurora Co-op was just a service center and a couple of elevators. Now they've got three ethanol plants and elevators all over the state. Even one of the livestock buildings at the state fair is sponsored by them.