PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the warm (Florida) welcome.If you're ever in Montreal again you should visit "Blatter & Blatter" and "Vasco Cigars". They are in my opinion, the two best shops for pipe smokers in Montreal.
Blatter and Blatter is the bomb. One of the best Tobacconists in the world if you ask me. Never been to the Wessex store but would love to go as Wessex is probably my favorite line of blends.
I bought around 215 tins of Brigade Campaign Dark Flake, 100 tins of Brown Flake, a good amount of Gold Brick, Gold Virginia Flake, and a few tins of Gold Slice.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I love Montreal in the fall. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Actually, we're expecting snow tonight or tomorrow, but nothing like Montreal with the signs warning people against ice sheets sliding off the roofs. I'd greet store keepers and maitre'd's with a "Bonjour," and they'd immediately shift to English. Smart.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Mtlpiper

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2019
Montreal, QC
Greetings neighbour ;-) it is might chilly outside these days... pipe smoking outdoors becomes a bit of a challenge.

Crisse de câlice de tabarnak d'esti de sacrament, Il fait frettes! (haha)

JSPiper71

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Thanks for the warm (Florida) welcome.If you're ever in Montreal again you should visit "Blatter & Blatter" and "Vasco Cigars". They are in my opinion, the two best shops for pipe smokers in Montreal.
Welcome from Toronto. Bought my very first pipe at Blatter in Montreal last summer and it won’t be my last from them. Also bought their Blatter Reserve which is a really yummy Balkan blend. Unlikely I’ll ever buy tobacco from a Canadian B&M again as the prices and selection are terrible so I am supporting them in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.