Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I can't believe I overlooked @sablebrush52 act of generosity. About six weeks or so ago, I mentioned on a thread discussing it, how I missed out on the release of WCC Glass Slipper. A few days later, PM from Jesse telling me to shoot him my Addy, he'd send me a 4 Oz bag he had that was extra. 4 days later it arrived in my mailbox. I'm glad he did, very tasty blend.

I swear, cigar and pipe smokers have to be the most generous and kind people on the planet. Thanks again Jesse! I know you didn't offer for the publicity but it clearly deserves a mention. And I'm equally confident I'm not your first "victim".

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I swear, cigar and pipe smokers have to be the most generous and kind people on the planet.
^^^^ This.

Many of us have been blessed by the kindness of fellow forum members, and I'm no exception (a shout-out to @Devil Anse for his incredible generosity!). Such altruism is sadly lacking in the modern world, yet in great abundance here.

Glad to be a member of this forum for going on a year. You guys rock! ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I can't believe I overlooked @sablebrush52 act of generosity. About six weeks or so ago, I mentioned on a thread discussing it, how I missed out on the release of WCC Glass Slipper. A few days later, PM from Jesse telling me to shoot him my Addy, he'd send me a 4 Oz bag he had that was extra. 4 days later it arrived in my mailbox. I'm glad he did, very tasty blend.

I swear, cigar and pipe smokers have to be the most generous and kind people on the planet. Thanks again Jesse! I know you didn't offer for the publicity but it clearly deserves a mention. And I'm equally confident I'm not your first "victim".
You might not call him nice if you knew what why he asked for my address. I'd tell you but my lawyer says to wait on that. Of course that's totally made up.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com

Mark, it was my pleasure!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Speaking of generosity, Jesse gave me these two William Conrad Charatan pipes of which most of your have seen at one time or another. I had wanted one for over thirty years, and thanks to Jesse, I have two of them. I'd say more nice things about him, but Jesse didn't get the original Maltese Falcon statue from the movie that Conrad had owned, so he's not perfect!!!! ?
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.

An atta boy for Jesse! Of course, over the years I've ready many posts like yours about Jesse's generosity on this forum. I'm waiting for his money giveaways and will sign up for those!!!

Steve

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Speaking of generosity, Jesse gave me these two William Conrad Charatan pipes of which most of your have seen at one time or another. I had wanted one for over thirty years, and thanks to Jesse, I have two of them. I'd say more nice things about him, but Jesse didn't get the original Maltese Falcon statue from the movie that Conrad had owned, so he's not perfect!!!! ?
View attachment 105260
View attachment 105261
It's the stuff that dreams are made of!