If You Could Only Have 7 Pipes.. Which Ones Are They?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

I have been thinking a lot of necessities the last few weeks, and I wondered if I had to trim my pipe collection to 7 pipes. Consider it a "Highly Curated Collection" instead of the common, I WILL COLLECT UNTIL I CAN COLLECT NO MORE.

Take a few of the least favorites, and sell them to purchase something you are really happy to own and maintain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I have been thinking a lot of necessities the last few weeks, and I wondered if I had to trim my pipe collection to 7 pipes. Consider it a "Highly Curated Collection" instead of the common, I WILL COLLECT UNTIL I CAN COLLECT NO MORE.

Take a few of the least favorites, and sell them to purchase something you are really happy to own and maintain.
I recently shed 30 pipes from my collection and it feels great. However, the only pipe I plan on getting with the proceeds is a quality meer (IMP, Baki, Altinkok, etc) and the rest of the money I will pump into the tobacco cellar.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
I'd buy a 7 day set of Peterson Sherlock Holmes pipes with a Sherlock Holmes pipe rack.
No relation to seller, but he has had it listed for month and I bet would be open to a reasonable offer.

Reactions: chopper

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
I only have 8 pipes, and one is a key chain cob so I don't count it..

BUT, if I could only have seven. Id rotate out the old as I made new that I like. When I sell enough to make the cost I plan to buy an RDpipes pipe. Then I'd have to cull my stable again.

Yup, only 7 isn't going to happen

Reactions: supperthyme

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
No relation to seller, but he has had it listed for month and I bet would be open to a reasonable offer.
Wow, what a cool set of pipes. They are all in really good condition.
Me like.

Although I don't see the point in spending big on pipes [Simply because an MM cob or a Dr Grabow can do just as good a job] I'd seriously consider making an offer on that set of Sherlock Holmes briars and rack if money wasn't an issue.

Reactions: lightmybriar

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Claudio Cavicchi Dublin, Savinelli 315KS Spigot Sterling Smooth Natural, Randy Wiley Calabash, Boswell Shot Shell Black Coal Poker, James Upshall Canadian, Kaywoodie Relief Grain Poker Churchwarden, Castello Collection 26 KKK.

Reactions: lightmybriar
Status
Not open for further replies.