Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Altadis Count Pulaski in the morning. Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake tonight, with Rebel Yell on the side.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I believe that Orlik Bulls eye is the tinned version of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake. According to the looks and ingredients. P.S. Stokkebye is my favorite smoke, and I ordered 8 oz this morning. Right now I am smoking SG Full Virginia Flake in a Bjorne.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Up late tonight, smoking Two Friend's Redwood: red and stoved red Va., Perique, and Cavendish. A most delightful blend by, I think, Tarler and Pease.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Bennington's No. 10 Bahia Apooke - this stuff is freakin' amazing!
Was in Sarasota last night. Had an amazing dinner at Tommy Bahamas and then went to Bennington Tobacconists. It's pretty cool that they stay open until 10 pm on a Sunday night.
Their No. 10 Bahia Apooke is amazing!
Old Belt Golden Virginia Ribbon is hand blended with a substantial amount of delicious Cyprus Latakia. Long cuts of St. James Perique are added along with a small amount of Kentucky White Burley for additional smoothness. A connoisseur’s blend!

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Sounds like an evening to remember Kevin. I wish I was in Sarasota. SoCal is expecting 3 storms in a row. Crazy weather, for here. At least the local mountains are packed with snow. That means we will have water to drink, for another year. Smoking P.S. Proper English this morning.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
With all the storms you in Cal have been thru, it's nice that you can still find a silver lining in them there storms...

I always enjoy your posts dunendian keep em comin.

Status
Not open for further replies.