PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
About 10 or 12 years ago when I first started smoking a pipe someone sent me a bunch of tobaccos, one of those was a holiday blend, I have zero idea what it was, to be honest i barely remember anything about it other than it was a holiday blend, it came in a large Xmas festive rectangular tin and the tobacco was in a clear crispy cello bag. I think the tin of red and or blue and it was a berry holiday blend. I'm a lot of help aren't I? I suppose i would need to see pictures of the tin to job my memory, this has been driving me up the walls for the last week.

When i say a large rectangular tin I mean large, much larger even than a 660 flake tin.

I've googled Hearth and Home and a few other things yet nothing like I remember.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Sounds like it could be a WO Larsen special edition/yearly thing.
I'm guessing a W.O. Larsen blend as well...............
I checked out images of their holiday tins and just didn't click-damn I feel like there was a house on the tin with lights in the widows and things, but then that Petersons tin kind of looked familiar ... I think i sent all that tobacco to a friend as i got into cigars and it was more my thing, i should text him and see if he still has the box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
I was thinking it’s a Peterson holiday blend. I remember liking the 2015 berry blend mentioned above a few posts.

Non-Mentholated Black Man

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2024
Where Texas Began
I checked out images of their holiday tins and just didn't click god damn i feel like there was a house on the tin with lights in the widows and things,

That sounds like the fruitcakes that used to make their unwanted appearance(s) in my house every December. Perhaps I should have tried smoking one because my memories of eating them are not great.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
That sounds like the fruitcakes that used to make their unwanted appearance(s) in my house every December. Perhaps I should have tried smoking one because my memories of eating them are not great.
I remember those fruitcakes used to show up at my house too........ I kicked most their asses, but a few of the long-haired ones got away..... I think they was on the dope or something........
I never smoked with any of them though........... those fruitcakes was always smokin the funny stuff.