SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Man all these aggressive weapons and pipes!

No Pipe Rage! LOL ?

We’re suppose to be showing bags of popcorn feeding the pigeons and sitting in the fields of pipeweed in Hobbit’s Ville. ;)

Ahhh now this is more like it. :)

View attachment 122706
Ahhhh - Alas if you spend some time in some cities in the lower 48 you may have a different position but I agree, I much prefer Hobbiton. It's why I now live at 8000 feet in the rockies - my 357 is for mt lion or to scoot a moose, I have other things for Grizz. Hope to God I never have to use them but my son was stalked in Montana this fall by a grizz and barely escaped the encounter :)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Ahhhh - Alas if you spend some time in some cities in the lower 48 you may have a different position but I agree, I much prefer Hobbiton. It's why I now live at 8000 feet in the rockies - my 357 is for mt lion or to scoot a moose, I have other things for Grizz. Hope to God I never have to use them but my son was stalked in Montana this fall by a grizz and barely escaped the encounter :)

When you post in the What are you Smoking thread, please show us some nice Rockies pipe smoking pics! :)