PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
How does one go about getting a hold of Mr. Johnson to commission one of those beauties? I don't do the Facebook thing and haven't seen any other contact info.
i do not do facebook either
A few years ago he accepted calls but he's all Instagram now I think.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
A few years ago he accepted calls but he's all Instagram now I think.

Damn. Don't have an Instagram account either. Always ticks me off when I'm scrolling through pictures of cool pipes and I hit the "log in to continue" wall. That usually prompts me to hit the neat little X at the top of my screen. Does he do email? I don't blame him on not taking calls. Lots of reasons that makes sense.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Damn. Don't have an Instagram account either. Always ticks me off when I'm scrolling through pictures of cool pipes and I hit the "log in to continue" wall. That usually prompts me to hit the neat little X at the top of my screen. Does he do email? I don't blame him on not taking calls. Lots of reasons that makes sense.
Not sure about the email, but Instagram isn't nearly as annoying as Facebook. No need to participate and you can make your content invisible to everyone but yourself. I only use it to communicate with pipe makers.

Puff nstuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2021
Inland Southern California
I own only one briar poker, a Jobey 'hand rubbed' that was purchased from Blue Room awhile back. While researching the pipe I found an old print ad that features the same pipe.
206286a_1024x1024.jpg
250px-JobeyHR14.jpg
I also have a MM Washington cob in a poker-ish configuration that gets a lot of use.
20210817_130643.jpg

• Love