New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

M

Magnum207

You might want to start a new thread on the above.

Didi- super snatch! Missed this thread until today....
Being new, I assumed since we were discussing the same brand pipe and their filters, I could inquire as to whether mine was possibly a filter pipe (it doesn’t matter anyway). I completely apologize to everyone for my inappropriate post. The new pipes are beautiful, and I certainly wasn’t trying to “one-up” with my less attractive estate pipe.

I sent a moderator a PM with several specific, direct, forum-only related questions so as not to make these mistakes, I but never received any response, whatsoever. Then I read that PM’s regarding pipes, tobacco, or “anything else” are considered harassment and are prohibited. So everyone, please accept my sincerest apology (especially to cosmicfolklore) for my previous harassment PM’s (seeking knowledge; harassment not intended) about forum conduct and my current posting errors.

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian
M

Magnum207

No harm, no foul. I suggested a new thread as you'll get more focus and answers that way.

Posts seeking enlightenment are best done publicly.

And there's no ban on PMs; just a person or two who was misusing the privilege.
Ok, thank you very much for the clarification, sir! I really appreciate it.

JohnClyde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 8, 2020
UK
The only punto oro I had was an estate with too too large a bowl but that one looks spot on.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Can’t believe I missed this!?‍♂️ It’s a gorgeous billiard @didimauw. A definite quintessential billiard. The “useless” ? signifies quality & pipe grade. It’s salesmanship 101…Put a toy in fancy wrapping paper sort of thing. Really, it’s still a very nice ?. Now, back to that smoke machine…seriously excellent pick up brother. What’s better is I know you’ll smoke the ? out of that, and not just leave it there to look at. ??☕

• Love
Reactions: Chasing Embers

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Can’t believe I missed this!?‍♂️ It’s a gorgeous billiard @didimauw. A definite quintessential billiard. The “useless” ? signifies quality & pipe grade. It’s salesmanship 101…Put a toy in fancy wrapping paper sort of thing. Really, it’s still a very nice ?. Now, back to that smoke machine…seriously excellent pick up brother. What’s better is I know you’ll smoke the ? out of that, and not just leave it there to look at. ??☕
Absolutely!!!!! Everything I buy is intended for use. And hard use at that lol

Reactions: Simmerdown☕️