PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
@crashthegrey

I was wondering if you will continue to release Greywoodie pipes, or if they will be absorbed by Kaywoodie and/or be a special line within Kaywoodie; or would it be limited to being a retailer that has exclusive Kaywoodies?

As a collector of Colossus Pipe Factory pipes and ephemera, my interests drift into things within the KB&B and Kaywoodie realms.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
@crashthegrey

I was wondering if you will continue to release Greywoodie pipes, or if they will be absorbed by Kaywoodie and/or be a special line within Kaywoodie; or would it be limited to being a retailer that has exclusive Kaywoodies?

As a collector of Colossus Pipe Factory pipes and ephemera, my interests drift into things within the KB&B and Kaywoodie realms.
The Greywoodie pipes will likely be special releases, likely under Kaywoodie. I will be the only retailer until I get caught up on inventory and demand for my customers, when I can sell to others.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
What a great interview, @crashthegrey ! I always love reading about the bond you and Bill have formed over Kaywoodie, and wish you the best of success in the future. It was amazing to learn that Kaywoodie had already been a one-man show for about 30 years, but then I did the math and realized that only put it to the early 90's, and I just started to feel old...

On a side note, a sample of Frostika 1800 made its way to me recently, and I tried it out today. I wouldn't have expected to enjoy a minty tobacco like this, but I really did! And my wife commented on how nice it smelled, so it's got that going for it as well. 👍

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
What a great interview, @crashthegrey ! I always love reading about the bond you and Bill have formed over Kaywoodie, and wish you the best of success in the future. It was amazing to learn that Kaywoodie had already been a one-man show for about 30 years, but then I did the math and realized that only put it to the early 90's, and I just started to feel old...

On a side note, a sample of Frostika 1800 made its way to me recently, and I tried it out today. I wouldn't have expected to enjoy a minty tobacco like this, but I really did! And my wife commented on how nice it smelled, so it's got that going for it as well. 👍
Ha! Hard to believe that thirty years ago was only the nineties. I am glad you like the Fróstika 1800, it is so strangely enjoyable and not the joke I meant it to be at first.