PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RevBriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2022
Thumb of Michigan
My brother bought me a pipe for my birthday last week. It showed up today in the mail! From what I read on these pipes they are sold in America but the pipes are resourced from a company in Italy I believe. My pipe is the Porch Sitter model with the optional lightning finish which I really like. It adds to the rugged utilitarian look of this pipe. I’ve heard nothing but great things about them and I can’t wait to smoke it.
This pipe officially exceeds all official pipe storing racks that I have. Hmm, Looks like I might need to purchase a pipe rack . Of course, I wouldn’t want to buy a small pipe rack. I should plan for contingencies like, more pipes!?
View attachment 119426View attachment 119427
Nice! Bones pipes are great.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Good morning All
My order from Chris came today and I’m delighted with the three pipes I ordered along with the free pipe and bowl as part of his special deal. Looks like I will have to buy a radiator pipe to go with the bowl ??
Highly recommended ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 120819
In several of your pictures you post I’ve noticed in the background books on forestry and land management. Are you a Forrester by trade or do you have some land of your own that you manage? I live on an acre, so not a lot of land ,but I do enjoy gardening and taking care of our land.
Congrats on the pipes. I didn’t know about bones pipes until my brother bought me one. Now of course, it’s tempting to pick up another one. The one that I have smokes wonderfully. Have a blessed day!

Reactions: Ettrick puffer
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
In several of your pictures you post I’ve noticed in the background books on forestry and land management. Are you a Forrester by trade or do you have some land of your own that you manage? I live on an acre, so not a lot of land ,but I do enjoy gardening and taking care of our land.
Congrats on the pipes. I didn’t know about bones pipes until my brother bought me one. Now of course, it’s tempting to pick up another one. The one that I have smokes wonderfully. Have a blessed day!
@Fralphog I teach at a local further education college, mostly game and wildlife conservation, I’m a time served gamekeeper. I think I now have as many pipes as I want, PAD has been out of control ? I now have a seven day set of Morgan Bones, only thing is I received a bowl for a radiator pipe so I might have to get the stem part ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Reactions: Fralphog

Frasermac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020
Good morning All
My order from Chris came today and I’m delighted with the three pipes I ordered along with the free pipe and bowl as part of his special deal. Looks like I will have to buy a radiator pipe to go with the bowl ??
Highly recommended ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 120819
I’ve got a Bones on my (long) wish list!!!!!