PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: BayouGhost

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
New member here living in eastern PA, near Washington's Crossing. We have all seen the painting. I am here by way of Louisiana and probably take 3-4 pipes a week currently on my 3 mile or so morning walks down the old towpath where I sit on a log and look at the Delaware River where ol' George and the boys crossed over on Christmas morning. Currently rotating between GL Pease Bankside and Union Square with tins in the cellar for years ahead, MacBaren Pure Virginia and always Bayou Morning…..
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

bpinkstaff

Might Stick Around
Apr 2, 2024
Rockton, il
New member here living in eastern PA, near Washington's Crossing. We have all seen the painting. I am here by way of Louisiana and probably take 3-4 pipes a week currently on my 3 mile or so morning walks down the old towpath where I sit on a log and look at the Delaware River where ol' George and the boys crossed over on Christmas morning. Currently rotating between GL Pease Bankside and Union Square with tins in the cellar for years ahead, MacBaren Pure Virginia and always Bayou Morning…..
Welcome From Rockton Illinois!