PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

goosetime

Might Stick Around
Jul 23, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Great looking pipe! The Peterson ebony finish is one of my favorite colors on the market—such a nice black!

my very first pipe was a St. Patty’s Day Peterson system… green and orange.. I miss that pipe! Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of yours!

Reactions: clynch

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
Do you like the P-Lip?
First bowl with a p-lip and a new tobacco to boot. Jury is still out. I didn't find anything bad with it. Draw is not diminished in the least. My tongue can be sensitive. Smoke to the roof of the mouth is different. I can clench without issue. Yup, nothing bad to say about it. I'll know better after a month and I run some of my other tobaccos through it. I'm a noob. I can't tell if the smoke is cooler. First impressions are good.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
First bowl with a p-lip and a new tobacco to boot. Jury is still out. I didn't find anything bad with it. Draw is not diminished in the least. My tongue can be sensitive. Smoke to the roof of the mouth is different. I can clench without issue. Yup, nothing bad to say about it. I'll know better after a month and I run some of my other tobaccos through it. I'm a noob. I can't tell if the smoke is cooler. First impressions are good.
Good to know you adapted to the plip

Reactions: ofafeather

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
That rusticated is pretty. I'm loving the 302.
Actually, i prefered smooth finished, but that time I was still very new, and, when holding it in hand, it feels good, so just bought it. But after bought home, and putting on the table, the more i look at it, the more it looks nice, and the more i like it, even though it was not the finish I wanted :)

Reactions: ofafeather

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
Actually, i prefered smooth finished, but that time I was still very new, and, when holding it in hand, it feels good, so just bought it. But after bought home, and putting on the table, the more i look at it, the more it looks nice, and the more i like it, even though it was not the finish I wanted :)
Same here. I prefer smooth but your pipe looks great.

• Love
Reactions: tklee