PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
The article I read stated the ban is for cigars and cigarettes. Nothing was said about pipe tobacco, snuff or dip.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
America is looking in the wrong directing for good health. We have to get the children outside moving about. Without all the processed junk food. They don't teach physical education anymore. I stood in line in Hollywood for 4 hours to get a swine flue shot. I could not believe how many of the young people who were obese.
Quoting Hunter S. Thompson ( We have become a nation of fear.)

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
chuckw - The article I read stated the ban is for cigars and cigarettes. Nothing was said about pipe tobacco, snuff or dip.
j. "Tobacco product" means any substance which contains tobacco, including, but not limited to, cigars and chewing tobacco; provided, however, that such term shall not include cigarettes.
§[17-703] 17-715 Sale of flavored tobacco products prohibited. It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale any flavored tobacco product except in a tobacco bar.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
dunendain - America is looking in the wrong directing for good health. We have to get the children outside moving about. Without all the processed junk food. They don't teach physical education anymore.
My God Man! Then parents would have to take direct responsibility for their kids!
You must banish this crazy logical thinking from your mind. We must continue to blame all others for our ills and misfortunes and have them pay for it too!
Being sarcastic, of course.
I couldn't agree with you more.

chuckw

Oct 7, 2009
The article I read was in the NY Times. I'm not surprised they didn't get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.