Northern IL or Wisconsin Pipe Club or Get Together?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Hello my Midwest brethren!

Is anyone interested in a Midwest meet up? I'm talking with the owner of Strike the Box in New Milford, IL and he is open to a pipe night or group meet up. Just trying to put out some feelers for maybe late January. Let me know and I can try to organize with the owner.

Reactions: ak2000 and seanv

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Looks like that's by Rockford, a bit far for me. Hell I haven't gotten around to meeting with the CPCC fellows in Arlington Hts and that's not far from me. I really need to get out more...lol
I was thinking about making the trip out there lol I don't get out much myself hahaha

Reactions: ak2000

B.Lew

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2020
SE Michigan
I lived in Freeport many moons ago. Hope you can get some folks together. If not head to Arlington Heights! It’s worth the drive.

Reactions: Tate

finnian3

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2015
Illinois
There is a store in Rockford called Strike The Box... Allan the owner is a good guy with a nice selection pipes and cigars as well.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
There is a store in Rockford called Strike The Box... Allan the owner is a good guy with a nice selection pipes and cigars as well.
Strike the Box is the same location in New Milford the OP posted. I live maybe 30 minutes away. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
He has BYOB nights that are pretty fun. Mostly cigar smokers but I've had fun every time I've gone. I'll see what date the February one is.