PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Ok, I orderd the P&C February tobacco special the end of February. Well, I started work last Monday and the package came in while I was working. Get home late Friday night and open my package first thing this morning and there are my two Villiger tins and a lighter. Only thing is, it's not the Villiger lighter from the calendar. It's a nice Colibri Wellington. Black varnish model.
Only have one thing to say, THANK YOU P&C!! These guys go out of their way to take care of us. They have found a customer for life.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
When I read the title, and then started to read what you were laying down.
I sensed dread in the text. Horror!
I don't know jack about lighters so even when you said what you got I was still grappled by thoughts of terror!
And then you liked it.
Bravo P&C! :puffy:

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I am very pleased with the lighter. Was expecting the Villiger from the calendar. When the order was taking longer than expected I thought maybe they had a out of stock and were waiting on the resupply. Then I get the Colibri in its place and am very pleased. I have dealt with them before on occasion, but now will do so more frequently. Will be recommending them to all my smoking friends.
On top of that, I found Sun Drop in Utah. Its the one thing I miss the most about North Carolina. Wish they had Cherry Lemon Sun Drop, but regular is a start.

standardgewehr

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2011
Citrus flavored soda, yellow in color. From Wikipedia:
Sun Drop, also marketed as Sundrop, is a citrus-flavored soda produced by Dr Pepper Snapple Group. It has a yellowish-green color imparted by Yellow 5. Among soft drinks, it is known for its high caffeine content (63 mg per 12 oz can, 9 mg higher than a 12 oz can of Mountain Dew, but not as much as Vault with 70.5 mg per 12 oz can).[1] Orange juice is an ingredient in the drink, and remaining pulp matter from the orange juice provides some of the soft drink's taste and appearance. (largely due to The Coca-Cola Company's Mello Yello brand.)

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Goes good with Tequila and a touch of salt.
drunken_smilie.png

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
mmmm I'm always looking for things to mix with Tequila. I'm not sure why but I dig Tequila more than anything else I've tried.
Found this vid on their website... lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pvoKUfJENE

Jul 15, 2011
I just checked out that Colibri Wellington and I have to say that you have me wanting one now. I was in the market for an Old Boy style lighter, something like a Xikar or a Vertigo, but I am going to order the Colibri instead. I trust it works pretty well if you say youre happy with it. Any pros/cons of this particular model? Also, have you taken a look to see how you replace the flint?

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Flint replacement looks pretty easy. So far, I haven't used it much. Only opened the box this morning. But, I like the size of this lighter. It will sit flatter than a Zippo in the pocket. Seems to be a well made and designed lighter. Love the thumb wheel. Effortless to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.