PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
It's official: I have PAD. I think it's incurable, but can be managed by occasionally purchasing a new pipe.

My first hand-crafted pipe -- a J.M. Boswell Graceful Swirls Nose-Warmer! Lucked out and was first on this one during the Monday release. It is a stunner in person:

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4134.jpeg

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
I have a Boswell somewhat similar to yours. Lovely smoker. And Boswell's customer service is on point. Congrats on a fine pipe!
Thanks and I agree -- Boswell's are great to deal with.

I love the way the pipe sits in the hand. Very comfortable. Looking forward to many wonderful smokes with it!

Reactions: K.E. Powell

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
I enjoyed my inaugural smoke in the new Boswell! Couldn't wait until after dinner, so packed a nice bowl of Boswell's Best after a filling lunch of chicken chili verde enchiladas and black beans and went out onto the back patio. Has a nice open draw and once I corrected for the fact that I had packed it way too loosely, smoked wonderfully. It also felt really great in the hand (best yet). My thumb and fingers kept finding and playing with the fluted grooves. Very tactile. I am very happy with my purchase so far. Thinking of capping off the evening with some Northwoods later. Seems fitting.

IMG_4144.jpeg