PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
I'm going to be visiting the legendary Cargo Hold next month and plan to buy several tins there, so I'd promised myself not to spend any more money on pipes or tobacco (or alcohol for that matter) until then. However this piece was on display at my local shop when I stopped by for some cleaners and the price was too good to pass up, I doubt it would've still been available after long. The shop focuses overwhelmingly on cigars but recently they've made a big push to accommodate pipe smokers ,so I figure it will be good to get a pipe from there when I see one that strikes my fancy in order to encourage them to get even more stuff.

Not sure what shape the bowl or the finish but I love both. This is my first non estate briar. One thing I'd like for my collection to have is pipes from as many countries as possible, this isn't the most glamorous choice for my first Italian piece but it's definitely among the most affordable. There were a few shapes I liked more but they were Paykocs, I already have a mini Paykoc and a no name meer estate so I'm good for Turkey for now. My first briar is a Bruken Selecta, from Spain of all places.
20230418_221222.jpg

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
looks good enjoy it. I'm not sure on the shape kind of looks like an apple to me but I don't know. I'm sure some one will though.