PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Adam In Wa

Lurker
Aug 25, 2020
Wa State
Looking around for a new travel case, I see lots that hold pipe(s), cleaners, etc. and pouch of leaf, but only a couple on Etsy that hold an actual tin. Are there any more widely made versions that hold a normal sized round tin? I've only be able to find the couple on Etsy I mentioned in the few minutes of Googling I've done during work. Thanks for any guidance y'all may have!

Adam In Wa

Lurker
Aug 25, 2020
Wa State
Awesome! I'll take a look!

Edit: Took a look and they only seemed to have two pipe cases and poth were of the pouch variety. Looks like they're pretty good quality though!

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
This may be what you are looking for:

Adam In Wa

Lurker
Aug 25, 2020
Wa State
This may be what you are looking for:

That looks good but I'd be concerned with having the pipe on the exterior. I feel like I would damage it in a backpack or something.

Adam In Wa

Lurker
Aug 25, 2020
Wa State
Just buy a camera bag. I have one that I can take 12 pipes with me, four jars or almost a 6-8 tins. And, then I have one that I can take several pipes and a tin or jar or two. They sell them in all sizes.

That makes a lot of sense. My problem is I'm a bit of an accessory whore... Any hobby I have to have it all specialized because apparently I'm a fan of wasting money... Ha!

I will look into camera bags though. I can see how those would fill the need nicely. Thanks!

I have tons of pipe bags and such forth, but none met my needs. That’s why I turned to camera bags. They look masculine and durable, but stylish. All of the pipe bags and such seem geared toward one blend two pipe guys. Whereas, I smoke a dozen pipes a day and like a diversity of tobaccos, especially on vacation. Out for the day, teo pipes and a couple of blends will get me through. Pipe gear just seems geared for lighter smokers, IMO.