PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Well i carved that pipe set from fallow deer horn with some briar insert.Horn is very hard to carve,very very hard,I got several cuts in a hand to do that work finished 8O

ps:pipe in the stand is one i carved and just shared with you before

Maurizio
dsc2934q.jpg

dsc2935r.jpg

dsc2936r.jpg

dsc2937o.jpg

dsc2938d.jpg

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Hey Cyndi, I've been nagging Maurizio about making "prerty" pipes, told him you and I would be his consultants :) By the looks of what I'm seeing here this evening. both on this thread and the other one, it looks like my subliminal messages have broken through and his mind is starting to lead the hands with all these new techniques he's trying out in readiness.
As always, simply stunning work M, I really wish you'd make & sell!!!

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
I carved a blue pipe last week :wink: unfortunately i had not at the moment white luicite to make a contrasting stem.So went out with a more traditional black stem.Will post it maybe tomorrow My Lady :)

Maurizio

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Oooh, you gorgeous hunk of Italian spunk, call me "My Lady" and I get the vapours .... do it again & I'll be on the first plane out of here, only to land on your doorstep :)

damien83

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2011
WOW, that is a very awesome design, I really love the tamper and knife bits they really do rock!!!!

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
"do it again & I'll be on the first plane out of here, only to land on your doorstep "
Well, fly away and i will chop the buidings all around my home to let at your plane an easy landing

Status
Not open for further replies.