PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
In order:
  1. A Neerup acorn with the point bottoms like this or this. They came out last year but did not come back this year.
  2. A Stanwell 01, the one that’s an elephant's foot/pickaxe/cobra.
  3. A Moonshine Cannonball dark stain with a tortoise or black stem
  4. A stout, chubby bent billiard
  5. A stout, chubby straight or bent apple
  6. Maybe a stout Comoy like the 499
If you see/own either #1 or #2, please PM me!

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
After recently buying one estate Musico, I definitely want 4-5 more, but they’d have to really speak to me. Not generally a fan of nose warmers if I’m spending north or $250 per pipe.

Also want a newgrange spigot (999 or 408), and an XL02 (either walnut spigot or barley spigot).

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
I want to add a pipe by Danish pipemaker Tom Eltang. I love his iconic pokers. Unfortunately he doesn't make them with a 9 mm filter, yet. He will soon though, so good for me.

Tom-Eltang-The-Poker-w-bamboo-Black-The-Danish-Pipe-Shop-img-86335-w1100-h514.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Savinelli-III-320-01.jpg

I've been trying to find a couple of Savinelli III Unfinished 320 pipes for my friend and me. I missed out on the releases in the past; I tried contacting Laudisi (I believe they were the US distributors), but no luck. The 320 is my friend's favourite shape (I love it, too) and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one of these—it would be a gift he definitely wouldn't expect. I dig the idea of having a flawed, filled, raw version, but they're surprisingly difficult to find now. There are some other shapes available from a dealer in Italy, but, the shipping they charge is killer—it's not really worth it for shapes that don't mean as much as the 320 to me.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Beautiful pipe dreams! May you all have them realized.
At this point I have one commission and that’s it. I can enjoy looking at the world’s most fabulous pipes, admire them, and not want a single one, at least, not much.
I’ve been fortunate with the pipes I’ve acquired, some of best smokers made over the past 140 years. There aren’t any better made by anybody anywhere and there’s a nice enough selection.
I hope all of you find the same level of satisfaction thru your pursuit.