PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Hello,

I purchased this last week, and opened it today on my birthday, as a birthday present to myself. 🎂 🎁 🎈 🎉

Purchased from Tabaccheria Corti, a Radice Clear Dublin with a faux bamboo look in the briar, and with Baldo Baldi briar aged over 20 years.

Here’s to Luca and Tabaccheria Corti! :) 👍 ⭐

I believe it was a few weeks ago, they started to received these Baldo Baldi briar Radice pipes. It was mentioned on the website that Baldo passed away last year, and the Radice brothers bought the briar blocks from his daughter, aged over 20 years.

I frequently visit the site, and when I was at the site, many of these had already sold out. So I emailed Luca, asking about another shipment, which he replied they were already getting more, around 5 days later.

At that point, Luca mentioned this pipe, which was on hold for someone that backed out and I could purchase it. Let me tell you, I was extremely excited, that I lucked out like this, because when I saw the pipe, which appeared sold, I was really bummed.

Here’s to Happy Smokes, and that you also get the toys you want! ❤️

Be well everyone! ❤️

169A9A24-701F-4483-AD3C-9770BF8EBC67.jpeg

64F07858-815F-46B7-AB07-0686DA367B52.jpeg

31B9C456-9C72-4619-9484-95734D240AEC.jpeg

19C994E7-846A-461E-B068-BF781CEA4A0F.jpeg

D6DE19D5-0E82-4673-99A1-F598C1B8DF2C.jpeg

C9C05BF3-CDA6-4BA3-BB0B-DFC4E6023E60.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I forgot the specs for those that like specs, hey, who doesn’t like specs! LOL 😆

After I’ve had my first smoke in it, I’m going to weigh this. It feels really light, but it’s very well balanced maybe that’s why it feels light.

• Length: 5.35 in. | 136 mm
  • Weight: 49 grams
  • Bowl Height: 2.0 in. | 51 mm
  • Chamber Depth: 1.73 in. | 44 mm
  • Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in. | 20 mm
  • Outside Diameter: 1.53 in. | 39 mm
  • Stem Material: Acrylic
  • Filter: None
  • Shape: Bent Dublin
  • Finish: Clear
  • Material: Briar
  • Year: 2023

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all and Happy Birthday PipeIT! Also starting with GLP Telegraph Hill in a Savinelli Autograph flame grain Billiard with plateau rim and flattened shank with matching offset saddle stem.

• Love
Reactions: PipeIT

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Just did a piece of business with Tobac Corti for the first time and Luca is indeed friendly and helpful. I get the feeling he's the type of guy you want to do repeated business with.

• Love

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Just did a piece of business with Tobac Corti for the first time and Luca is indeed friendly and helpful. I get the feeling he's the type of guy you want to do repeated business with.

Hey bluegrassbrian, can’t wait to see what you got... :)

Luca is great, he really goes that extra mile and helps out. As a family owned business he really makes you feel a part of the family too.

This is my second pipe from him, my Bay Denmark apple was the first.

Both pipes shipping free, DHL International Express, arrived in 3-5 business days.

I’d seriously recommend to everyone to always keep an eye out for what they’re selling. :)

Sabina is next on my radar...

P.S. To be honest, this is the only place I’m looking at buying pipes from as a business, otherwise, I’m only looking at the small artisan carvers, to purchase directly from.

Reactions: bluegrassbrian

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Hey bluegrassbrian, can’t wait to see what you got... :)

Luca is great, he really goes that extra mile and helps out. As a family owned business he really makes you feel a part of the family too.

This is my second pipe from him, my Bay Denmark apple was the first.

Both pipes shipping free, DHL International Express, arrived in 3-5 business days.

I’d seriously recommend to everyone to always keep an eye out for what they’re selling. :)

Sabina is next on my radar...

P.S. To be honest, this is the only place I’m looking at buying pipes from as a business, otherwise, I’m only looking at the small artisan carvers, to purchase directly from.
I can't wait to get it - the most expensive single pipe I will have bought. It'll be a couple weeks yet..

• Love