PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
View attachment 123301Too much to list but I’ve purchased all this since July (after a two-decade + hiatus). What you see is the sum of 3 or 4 orders. I love it. I might build a few supports for the bottom shelf this weekend.
Very nice display you've got there! I'd do something similar if I had the room.

WD-40...is that a Lane aromatic? :ROFLMAO:

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
Hah! You’re a funny guy Servant King. The previous home owner was kind enough to throw in the “display” with the unfinished basement. And the WD is only used to rehydrate old leaf. I could round up a proper cabinet to show it better but I don’t want my place to look like it has a tobacco shrine or that I am obsessed, so I keep it low-key in the unfinished basement where most house guests don’t go.

Jun 23, 2019
Small haul... Restocked a couple of harder to find favorites and a few tins of new blends to try.

(When did Germain's switch to round tins? Really threw me for a loop there when they came in the mail...)

ynl10L1l.jpg

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Small haul... Restocked a couple of harder to find favorites and a few tins of new blends to try.

(When did Germain's switch to round tins? Really threw me for a loop there when they came in the mail...)
The last of the rectangular/square tins phased out about 3 years IIRC, so anything newer than that is all round, all the time.

The last couple of years I've got Plumcake, the royal jerseys, and Pelican in a round tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.