PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ron1948

Lurker
Sep 27, 2022
I. Am a new member as of 11:25 pm (ct), 26 Sept. 2022. I am retired fro US Army w/21 yrs. Also a retired Realtor w/25 yrs. Retired out of Fort Campbell, KY. I was a licensed realtor in clarksville, TN. I have been retired for past four years. I reside in Clarksville, TN.
I have smoked a pipe on and off since 1970 As well as cigars. For the past several months I have been recovering from medical issues. I smoke Virginia tobaccos, navy/plum cake. During winter months I will smoke various English blends.

In the mid to late 99s I was a member of the Nashville Pipe Club where we would meet at The Scherlock Holmes pub at Ellison Pl, Nashville it was owned by Terry Widlake and his wife. Terry and his wife were from Birmingham, UK. He was brought to Nashville by Roy Orbison where Terry played guitar. When he retired and his pub closed we moved our Pipe club gatherings to bar at Five Points, East Nashville. Around 2006 I left the Nashville Pipe Club

I am a patron of Up In Smoke Cigar/Pipe Shop in Clarksville. Also if anyone knows or knew Ronni Bikacsan or Jody Davis of J.Davis Pipes, Yuma, AZ. Jody was a musician and still is. There were many other well known members; however, I have forgotten then since losing contact with them after leaving the Nashville Pipe Club.
I look forward to following and participating with this forum. Ron1948.

Ron1948

Lurker
Sep 27, 2022
I left out in my introduction that I was born and raised in Laconia, NH. Graduated fro college in 1974 and went into the
Amy retiring 1995 from Fort Campbell, KY. I was a Criminal Investigator retiring as a Federal Agent from Army CID.