PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Salvince

Lurker
Feb 8, 2024
Title edited for caps and brevity. Please see Rule 9.

I love the pipes I bought recently, but I still want to get a few more for Rotation, however, I specifically want to support more local businesses or at least American owned ones.
Does anyone know any people who make pipes in Florida independently or perhaps other states besides PA, TN, or MO?

I'm just doing research where I can and even looking wood workshop people.

Last edited by a moderator:

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Check the list of PF sponsors first eg Blue Room Briars and SmokingPipes

There are a few makers who are members of these Forums

It may be a good idea to have some ideas of what you are looking for specifically in a pipe.
Just do you are not disappointed when it arrives

Good luck in your search

Reactions: Salvince

Salvince

Lurker
Feb 8, 2024
Check the list of PF sponsors first eg Blue Room Briars and SmokingPipes

There are a few makers who are members of these Forums

It may be a good idea to have some ideas of what you are looking for specifically in a pipe.
Just do you are not disappointed when it arrives

Good luck in your search
That's awesome to know, if you know how I could reach them and I'll take a look. I just bought some tobacco from them and I am already satisfied. And I'm good with any type of pipe, but I am looking out for a more curved one.

Salvince

Lurker
Feb 8, 2024
Randy Wiley is based out of Florida but I’m not sure if he does commissions
I tried reaching out to his email for purchase but no reply. I also don't have a Facebook because I hate most social media. It seems he only sells on certain sites or Facebook.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I’m guessing you excluded those other three states because you’ve identified makers there? Don’t leave @doug535 or @cramptholomew off your list in those! MO/PA. Instagram best for Doug and Jason to see what’s there or coming and Doug likely has some in inventory - Jason seems to be more make as he goes by order but will occasionally put one up as available. I have two from Jason (one very special) and now four from Doug (wonderful craftsmanship) who is closer by and have gravitated towards, but no complaints either way!

Dave Neeb, @mkelaw, spends half his time in Florida and I have a terrific Dublin (spot on work) from him he made a few years ago and he has his pipes up on his site or will make to suit.

• Love
Reactions: AroEnglish
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I’m guessing you excluded those other three states because you’ve identified makers there? Don’t leave @doug535 or @cramptholomew off your list in those! MO/PA. Instagram best for Doug and Jason to see what’s there or coming and Doug likely has some in inventory - Jason seems to be more make as he goes by order but will occasionally put one up as available. I have two from Jason (one very special) and now four from Doug (wonderful craftsmanship) who is closer by and have gravitated towards, but no complaints either way!

Dave Neeb, @mkelaw, spends half his time in Florida and I have a terrific Dublin (spot on work) from him he made a few years ago and he has his pipes up on his site or will make to suit.

Isn’t J. Everett in Maryland?

cramptholomew

Lurker
Jun 6, 2018
Maryland
www.instagram.com
Isn’t J. Everett in Maryland?
Yes. And, @HawkeyeLinus is right. I kinda just make pipes when I have time and motivation. Work has been so busy for the last several months that pipe production has slowed to a crawl. That should change in the next couple weeks.

I’m pretty sure Walt Cannoy is in Florida. He puts out a real banger sometimes.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Yes. And, @HawkeyeLinus is right. I kinda just make pipes when I have time and motivation. Work has been so busy for the last several months that pipe production has slowed to a crawl. That should change in the next couple weeks.

I’m pretty sure Walt Cannoy is in Florida. He puts out a real banger sometimes.
LOL, I knew that! What the heck - sorry I put you in Pennsylvania, no idea where that came from. Good to see you looking in and thanks for setting that straight!