PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Been considering a basket weave Meer for some time. I absolutely don't need another Meer. Unfortunately, this one caught my eye at Meerchaum Market. I have inquired about who the carver is, whether it easily pass a fluffy pipe cleaner and the weight. In the off chance the answers all meet my criteria, could somebody buy this pipe and save me from the decision? Most of the Weaves I've seen, that I liked, were too big and heavy and/or wouldn't pass a pipe cleaner. Wish these Meer carvers would learn how to drill and make high quality stems.

4A393B66-D968-4DA4-990F-CA0CC24C5397.jpeg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Been considering a basket weave Meer for some time. I absolutely don't need another Meer. Unfortunately, this one caught my eye at Meerchaum Market. I have inquired about who the carver is, whether it easily pass a fluffy pipe cleaner and the weight. In the off chance the answers all meet my criteria, could somebody buy this pipe and save me from the decision? Most of the Weaves I've seen, that I liked, were too big and heavy and/or wouldn't pass a pipe cleaner. Wish these Meer carvers would learn how to drill and make high quality stems.

View attachment 126228
Nice, but I like your Altinay better