PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
Looking at the first image, if they came up with a peanut buster parfait? I'd have to try it!
Just got a few ozs of each from Wilke Pipe Tobacco, the peanut butter and also the peanut butter and chocolate. Jim Inks helped create them so I'm sure they are good. But haven't smoked them yet... I do however want to eat them they smell so good out of the package.

Reactions: kcghost and BROBS

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Has a bowl of Bananas & creme tonight as a matter of fact. It is one of Sutliffs more unusual Aros since Bananas are not common among pipe blends. The bag scent is very sweet but as someone pointed out it doesn't transfer thru to the taste as well as one would hope. Needs a little drying and will dry out well not like Monto Dulce. Burns well with little Tounge bite. Overall, not a terrible blend and was worth a 1oz sample for curiosities sake.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Don't dry it out, gravity fill it, and smoke it very slowly. In the time since this thread began, I've bought and dedicated a meerschaum to it. Love it myself.

Ok thanks for the tip will try that next time around. Kinda surprised this is a blend you like so much. All the time spend searching thru this site over the past few years even lurking before becoming a member, it's like getting to know the taste preferences from long time members lol. Banana is a unique flavoring for sure. Gowith Kendal Banana being another.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ok thanks for the tip will try that next time around. Kinda surprised this is a blend you like so much. All the time spend searching thru this site over the past few years even lurking before becoming a member, it's like getting to know the taste preferences from long time members lol. Banana is a unique flavoring for sure. Gowith Kendal Banana being another.
Of course I had to get a pipe that resembled a Banana.🍌

20220611_195300.jpg