PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Albany is 181 Miles from me - more than 3 hrs 15 mins non-stop.

Having said that … I will remember the date. If I am feeling extremely bold that morning I may stop by to have a bowl
Trust me, I get it. I drive to Columbus, Richmond, and Chicago, and it is not always the most exciting but pipe shows are great. Here is hoping that it turns out you are able to come.

The Sherpa

Lurker
Aug 7, 2022
Bummer, I’ll be out of town that weekend. I wish you tremendous success, I’d love to attend next year! I’m in the central part of MA so Albany is a tad under 3 hours from me, which is great.

• Love
Reactions: crashthegrey

Upstate518

Lurker
Jul 25, 2020
I received an email about this a few days before from the Edleez mailing list, and being from Albany I was extremely disappointed that we had a family obligation out of town that day. I do not know a single other pipe smoker, and would have loved to make some localish friends. And smoking on the floor permitted to boot! I hope the show was a great success and will look out for next year!

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
I received an email about this a few days before from the Edleez mailing list, and being from Albany I was extremely disappointed that we had a family obligation out of town that day. I do not know a single other pipe smoker, and would have loved to make some localish friends. And smoking on the floor permitted to boot! I hope the show was a great success and will look out for next year!
Maybe try to start a group of pipe and cigar smokers to meet at Edleez ?

mattg84

Lurker
Jun 10, 2022
www.instagram.com
It was a great time! I'm also in Albany, so the location was perfect.
An Edleez group could be pretty cool...

Reactions: crashthegrey