PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I've yet to actually buy a new pipe, except for my corncob. Maybe one of these will be the one! Fire up some Creme Brulee and crank up some Joy Division! Maybe the 302 bent apple design. It's a nice 5.5" pipe and I like the apple shape.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
I think, in tribute to Poppy Z. Brite and her wonderfully dark works, I'd be firing up louisiana flake in there. Something about the tobacco seems right, though it may be due to first smoking it when listening to Southern Death Cult.

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
You guys are speaking my language both musically, and with that pipe...
I also like the Kilarney Ebony Shape 80 on the other page baronsamedi linked.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Y'all have seen pictures of Bootleg, right? Lemme tell you a story. When I met him 15 years ago he was a Goth with black hair to his shoulders and our first date was to a grungy basement club called The Dungeon (it was underneath a hip-hop club called Sparkles.) One of his friends made rings out of forks he stole from the cafeteria.
He still has Joy Division on his playlist though. ;) I'm gonna have to send him to this thread.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
True enough :lol:. Although, I think my dad finally kicked smoking cigs last year.
A little more back on topic, do those black Petes smoke well? I'd heard from someone that they tend to smoke hot for some reason.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Some claim any slick finish like the ebony or Killarney smoke hot. I haven't noticed any difference myself.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
That's hilarious. I made a necklace out of a fork. I was always more of a metal dude than a Goth, but I liked the music. I had a Gothic Metal project for awhile, but It was more amped up death rock than anything. Imagine Rammstein, Lemmy and the Sisters of Mercy all crashed their cars into each other and that was my sound.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Too funny! It's like silverware is a universal medium. Shaun and I tend to go through music phases. We started dating to Type O Negative and The Crystal Method. Then we went underground Christian metal and surfaced somewhere near Electronica. Most recently it's been plain ole hard rock (Anberlin, TFK, The Classic Crime, etc...) for us but the daughter is really into hip-hop/Top 40. Our youngest son is metal all the way. :D

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I just asked for This one for Xmas. Time to get my Goth on!
System-Ebony303F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.