PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deyro

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2011
I've been cleaning out the stable lately and selling off some of the pipes I've collected and restored in the last year. Last summer I picked up an old ratty pipe at an antiques store, just because I had the urge to buy a pipe. It wasn't really a style I cared for, but it looked like it had potential. I had every intention of restoring it and selling it. I even took photos of it so I could list it for sale. (sadly I forgot to take a before picture)
Today a sat down and saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought, you know, That's damn pretty...I don't have a Rhodesian in my collection...or a Kaywoodie for that matter. Crap!
dey_3061_1-600x384.jpg

It's a Flame Grain, with the original three hole stinger and it just cleaned up a lot better that I originally expected.The photo doesn't really do it justice.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
That is a nice little pipe there. I cleaned up a rough looking Joby some time ago and now I quite happy with it.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
That pipe is amazing. It took me a long while to get the hang of a straight bulldog or Rhodesian, but I like them now. Impressive

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Very nice. I have a Ben Wade similar to that one. I need to get a bent bulldog next...
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.