PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
View attachment 121634

Photo quality isn't great. This is in 2013 when the latest version of The Great Gatsby movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio came out. This is one of the suits and pairs of shoes he wore in the movie. Brooks Brothers helped design the wardrobe for the movie and then had a limited production run on the clothing from a couple of the characters.
Those shoes are very elegant, yes sir...............

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
I need to try smoking naked. There's always first time.
I do it all the time. In my beanbag chair. Sometimes the ashes burn, but if you flick them off fast enough it’s not too big of a deal - just keep them away from the carpet.

I didn’t realize anyone actually wore certain clothes with intent to smoke a pipe. ?‍♂️

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
View attachment 121634

Photo quality isn't great. This is in 2013 when the latest version of The Great Gatsby movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio came out. This is one of the suits and pairs of shoes he wore in the movie. Brooks Brothers helped design the wardrobe for the movie and then had a limited production run on the clothing from a couple of the characters.

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
I've got an old threadbare pea coat I generally wear, protects me from ashes if the wind kicks up. If it's wet (often) I'll wear this long double breasted wool coat, mid-calf, copy of German Navy overcoat, to stay dry. They're both dark, so you don't see the burn marks, and wool, so they don't ignite like synthetics. And either a cap, cowboy hat (wind/rain), or Greek fisherman's cap.
1642397269491.png
It's interesting reading what y'all wear and wondering where you are. You guys in shorts probably aren't in MN, and those mentioning sub-zero aren't in FL!