PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. In the end my friend Juan, was saturated with work. The lunch is postponed to Saturday, in a very nice place, on the coast, the town is called Vera. The restaurant is called Lua. I will show pictures, I promise. I made myself a fresh cottage cheese pasta, a nice glass of Rioja red wine, and a boiled egg with some mayonnaise. Now I'm going to start smoking a bowl of Capstan Blue, in a Stanwell Calabash. We are going to accompany it with a good Irish coffe. God bless you guys.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Good afternoon. In the end my friend Juan, was saturated with work. The lunch is postponed to Saturday, in a very nice place, on the coast, the town is called Vera. The restaurant is called Lua. I will show pictures, I promise. I made myself a fresh cottage cheese pasta, a nice glass of Rioja red wine, and a boiled egg with some mayonnaise. Now I'm going to start smoking a bowl of Capstan Blue, in a Stanwell Calabash. We are going to accompany it with a good Irish coffe. God bless you guys.
I heard his mother calls him Juanito El Naranja, LOL. ?042CBD50-7794-4C85-9DB7-BD7860019E5B.jpeg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
TAK-Little Cones, light and dark Virginias, in a little apple with bakelite mouthpiece. It’s stamped “Lumor Selection”, maybe pre WW ll, because of the bakelite to screw on the stem. Does anyone know this brand?View attachment 161895
Looks & sounds a bit French to me. That's just an uneducated guess though. Regardless, absolutely lovely looking Apple. Ooh La La!?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Gonna smoke the latest version of BLB next. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.