PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Going to have @Humblepipe ’s Silverado Fire (thank you!) in an Altinok Meerschaum Squat Rhodesian. I will probably try the crumble cake version next weekend if I don’t have time tonight.

View attachment 162000

Enjoy my friend! That blend is named after the Silverado fire that caused us to evacuate a while back. I figured I would get revenge on that damn fire, by blending/enjoying some tobacco named after it. LOL. I am definitely having some "pipe envy" looking at that beautiful Meerschaum.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PC Match Elizabethan in Stawell 32 straight smooth bulldog, a mild Va/Per, just right for a steamy August night toward the end of the summer. I like this pipe so well for its compact light weight, I bought it in both the smooth and silk brune finish.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Orlik: Golden Sliced in a Meer...​

sxJCOoT.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
This afternoon, Country Squire Rivendell in the Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter. This current batch has too much burley for my taste and not enough chocolate; I may have to ,mix some cherry cavendish or Old Toby to tone down the burley. The burley bites my tongue and makes me sneeze. I wonder of i am allergic to it ?? The first two orders were not a problem. This evening Smokers Pride CHerry cavendish in the Savinelli EF 128 Billiard 6mm charcoal filter. Still waiting for rain and praying for snow and hail ! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.