PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
M'lady outdid herself tonight. She made biscuits from scratch, and I had five ham, egg and cheese biscuits with a small bowl of vanilla bean ice cream sprinkled with sliced almonds for dessert. While I am waiting for the Boston cream pie to cool, I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Red Sox game.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
MacBaren Navy Flake in a Mauro Armellini bent billiard. I'm down to my last couple bowls in my jar of this and it's essentially dust. Still pretty tasty though. Sent a bunch of pipes off to smokingpipes.com this afternoon, so hopefully I'll have a new pipe or two sooner than later.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Another rough night at work….. It was topped off by me having to give a 45 minute science lesson on thermodynamics and hydraulics to a dumb ass “engineer”. Finally getting to relax with some GH Scotch Flake in a Castello Sea Rock Apple with a Sweet Water Original IPA on the side. View attachment 162067View attachment 162068
Did you let him watch an ice cube melt. Solves both lessons. Lol.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Match Hickory in an SMS claw meer. Wife is making homemade Daal, from scratch. Can't wait! The garam masala really makes it.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Oak titmouse, Common raven, Mourning dove, Band-tailed pigeon (you wouldn't believe the dumps these birds take...on my deck, of course), and Hairy woodpecker.

meer in case.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.