PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and half-way at 'em with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an old favorite smooth dark brown 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite saddle stem. More rain, sleet, and snow is on the way.
Medley(GBD).jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
WCC Rougaroux in my Cuttlebone. Too wet to ride my bike, so I’m headed to the gym for cardio.

I may be motivated to get my biking game up, but I am also motivated by the fear of one day not being able to see my own junk. puffy
View attachment 122934
Every time I see your mobile pipe stand set up I’m a little envious and then I think “if he has to slam on the brakes shits gonna fly everywhere”
Do you drive with loaded pipes in the dash stand? And if so - does shit fly everywhere on occasion? :)

Every time I see your mobile pipe stand set up I’m a little envious and then I think “if he has to slam on the brakes shits gonna fly everywhere”
Do you drive with loaded pipes in the dash stand? And if so - does shit fly everywhere on occasion? :)
Absolutely never. It really is a secure hold. The stands are on no-slip material. And, the pipes are sorta locked in, but easily lifted out.
Our last trip to Mobile, a guy careens across several lanes of traffic, and I had to stomp a 70 to 0 stop. Everything else was in the floorboard and on us, except my pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.