PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
What a morning - La Brumeuse in a GBD stacked billiard following a plate of toast, eggs and beans and some nice Kenyan coffee.

Have to do several welding tests today so hoping for steady hands - TIG stainless 2F and 3G. High-pressure tests soon.

I packed some Stonehenge Flake to smoke on the way home.
Good luck and walk that cup brother!

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Got some lamb on the smoker, cranking up the woodfired oven to make pita bread. Great opportunity for a smoke. It’s nice and warm next to the woodstove! I might need a dram of Rye too ?
Smoking C&D We Three Kings (WTK) in a Bones, Porch Buddy with lightning finish and acrylic stem!
E8901B21-2BA3-4CBF-B404-15DDA3D2E259.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Half-bowl of Santa Barbara Cigar & Tobacco "Matt's Blend" (which to me is virtually indistinguishable from 1Q) in my Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, House finch, Dark-eyed junco, Mountain chickadee, and Common raven. Tasty, but needs more cowbell (by cowbell I mean dry time).

Last edited:

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Just finished a bowl of PS Nougat in my Savinelli Canadian (lighter, pre-meal smoke). Also a bit of a risk as I had it during a work call; once in the past, this same group at the last minute changed up the plan and went on Zoom instead of the phone. I was forced to say I wasn't Zoom presentable, and I just called in. Today all went smooth and no one's the wiser.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl ofC&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Larry's Espresso #17, neat, is my drink.
Lumberman Special (Comoy’s).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.