PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Yes, if you want a decent chunk of amber you normally have to go way, way back in time

View attachment 123081
True dat…

9540-BF44-EB40-41-FE-B1-BF-ACAA214-E48-A9.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Mtlpiper

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2019
Montreal, QC
Good luck and walk that cup brother!
I managed to pass both tests :) - walked that cup all the way. Definitely had some nerves, but happy they're done and dusted.

Back home after dinner (fried chicken and a side of egg and cress salad which was a rare treat). Now settling in with a nice brandy to warm me up along with some Semois in a Savinelli Punto Oro Zulu (413KS).
20220120_215131.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
What do you think of it? Like many others, I'm familiar with the Squire via the podcast. But nothing more than that. Hope you enjoyed it!
I like it as an occasional smoke. It says it's sweet, and it is. Almost too sweet. The room note is just like the pouch note. The retrohale is is pleasant, kind of like maple, but with an almost cinnamon spice to it. I like their Shepherd's Pie best. It has become my favorite of all the tobaccos I've tried so far. Old Toby is very different, but very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.