PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Got a bowl's worth of Esoterica Woodbridge (sample) drying on a paper towel, as I stare apprehensively at the monsoonal clouds rolling in, knowing THE SECOND that I step outside with it, the rain will start. Naturally. Oh well, at least I can drink indoors! 🥳

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, California towhee, Steller's jay, Common raven, Oak titmouse, Common raven, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, California quail, and Nuttall's woodpecker. Looking forward to a nice Rosh Hashanah dinner tonight...Chag sameach! 🙏

This goes in my designated aromatic pipe, a Savinelli Tortuga 614 ultra-bent billiard.

View attachment 171240

View attachment 171241
Didn't even get the chance to get this in before it just started pouring! Went outside tonight after dinner, with a bowl of Lane Ltd. BCA instead (same pipe). That hit the spot!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
For all my Jewish pipe smoking friends,
May the Devil be so fartootst by the blast of the shofar,

that you and your family may daven righteously
and be judged favorably.
May all your days be as sweet as apples dipped in honey.
And may you be written in the Book of Life for another year.

L’shana tovah!

Status
Not open for further replies.