PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.

Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Lane 1-Q in a Vauen Olaf bent egg 6mm filter - to and from work and it tasted better on way home. Also the tomatoe I threw under the hedge that produced a tomato plant under the kitchen window turned out to be a grape tomatoe plant - I just picked 4 more ripe little ones, (three before today) and there are 35 more green one yet to ripen and I didn't count the remaining buds but probably about a dozen. Now that I know its so easy I will be planting better tomatoes earlier next spring. The plant has grown another 8" and is already over 4 foot tall --- about 4'10". 😄

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Finishing the Lane 1-Q in the Vauen bent egg on the back porch as the rain shower ended --- saw a full grown screech owl (10-12") fly through the woods to the side yard ... if i hadn't seen it I wouldn't have known it was there ... their flight is silent even if they flap their wings ! Like a missile with wings.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Hearth & Home Signature Louisiana Red in a Meer...​

rP13gZe.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Shana tova! A small bowl of Warped St. Espresso (sample) in an SMS claw meer, with more rain threatening. Bird report: Mountain chickadee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Common raven, California quail, Ring-necked dove, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Hairy woodpecker, Dark-eyed junco, and Western bluebird. Another beautiful day, and a great start to 5783 (I do love the 80s).

meer in case.jpg

9.25.22 rain cloud developing.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
After dinner will be Sutliff Christmas Spice in a Peterson SH Watson Jr.! And tonight (@JimInks) I’m excited we will watch “Facing Nolan”, the Nolan Ryan documentary - been saving it to watch and tonight is the night.View attachment 171413
I missed it. Maybe it's on a channel I don't get? I remember him pitching in the 1969 World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.