PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Greetings all. Just wanted to squeeze in a post before midnight to mark my third anniversary of being a member here. Thanks to all for the information, opinions, tips, etc, but particularly the camaraderie. I joined the forum about two months after starting my pipe journey and I may not have persevered had I not had this forum and dare I say it, some YouTube pipe videos. Thoroughly enjoyed it all thus far and looking forward to many more years. Today I've been smoking Elizabethan Mixture, and Burley Flake #5.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Reading while this bowl lasts.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Greetings all. Just wanted to squeeze in a post before midnight to mark my third anniversary of being a member here. Thanks to all for the information, opinions, tips, etc, but particularly the camaraderie. I joined the forum about two months after starting my pipe journey and I may not have persevered had I not had this forum and dare I say it, some YouTube pipe videos. Thoroughly enjoyed it all thus far and looking forward to many more years. Today I've been smoking Elizabethan Mixture, and Burley Flake #5.
That sounds great. Congratulations my friend UncleRasta.

Status
Not open for further replies.