PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Bolivar Habano. Nice flavor, but tight as hell draw. Is that normal for Bolivars ?
Havanas typically have tight draws compared to non-cuban cigars. It threw me for a loop at first, but I got used to it and now prefer a snug draw vs the wind tunnels that many NC offer. It's not for everyone, but I like how it makes the smallest of Petit Coronas last an hour and a half and provides a good, even burn (assuming good construction).

Had a ~10 yr old Hemingway Short Story yesterday evening. These age so well.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Because of the weather I haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy my pipe too often. And since I never got the hang of smoking a pipe and driving I had a 2010 Partagas Lusitania yesterday. Most larger cigars take about a third to really hit their stride, but this Lusi started off with tons of flavor and just better and better until the nub. I bought this 10 count box back in 2010 when prices were relatively cheap, I wish I purchased a 50 cab. 144CA9D0-E748-48A4-B98A-ADA590E7EE5E.jpeg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Because of the weather I haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy my pipe too often. And since I never got the hang of smoking a pipe and driving I had a 2010 Partagas Lusitania yesterday. Most larger cigars take about a third to really hit their stride, but this Lusi started off with tons of flavor and just better and better until the nub. I bought this 10 count box back in 2010 when prices were relatively cheap, I wish I purchased a 50 cab. View attachment 69314
When they're on, they're hard to beat

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R 58
xloevvRl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.